Tuesday 14 February 2012

The publication


Freya Kruczenyk, In Ruins: 2011

A draft copy of the publication has now been done. This can be found here. The cover image is by a recent LCA Photography graduate Freya Kruczenyk. However there are still a few issues to think about. The main one is that in order for all the authors’ names to fit on the spine we need a book that has over 80 pages. In order to do this we could expand the positioning texts and use these as a final section linked to the biographies.
This week I will re-edit my earlier posts and post up what I think I could contribute as an expanded positioning text, so that everyone can see a possible model.
Personally I think it worth the extra effort and would allow each of us to reflect on where we were coming from or perhaps how our thoughts have changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment